Friday, March 20, 2009

New Blog!

As many of you know, I have been seriously delinquent in my blogging, so I have decided to transfer our blog to blogger, hoping I will be better.  
As far as where we are now...
We have now been waiting 7 1/2 months and have reached the point where are having to update Gladney documents (physicals, criminal background checks, etc)  I never dreamed we would be needing to do this, but here we are...I am hopeful that we will get a referral soon but am also trying to be realistic.  I have really reached the obsessing phase of the wait....checking the FBI list, yahoo groups, email...Sometimes I even think my email must be down since I haven't gotten any messages from the yahoo groups.  Since today is late Friday, I know the window for this week is pretty much closed...Here's to something next week!

3 comments:

  1. Here is to next week! I feel your pain on the updates!! We are in the midst of a homestudy update right now. Next week is your week!! I feel it!!

    Have a wonderful weekend and the wonderful thing about weekends is knowing that you will not jump when the phone rings!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for great things for you this week!!
    (I found your blog by my little gadget on the side that tells me who visited mine)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your new blog via your comment on Ellen's blog! Hoping for good news this week! Keep us posted...once I see you get your referral, there will be no controlling my antsy-ness!

    ReplyDelete